Scaffold-ETH workshop

Hey Team,

My name is Kevin Jones, member of The Buidl Guidl and Developer Relations Engineer at Edge & Node, working on The Graph. I am very excited that I will be coming to help support ETH Chicago!!

We want to provide some value to hackers to get them started quickly with building and Scaffold-ETH is a great tool for that. I proposed the following workshop, preferably before the hackers get started so they can see the value of using Scaffold-ETH. Here is the proposed title and abstract. 30 mins would be ideal time window if possible. Would love any input and feedback.

Title: : :building_construction: Build a dapp Quick with Scaffold-ETH 2 :hammer_and_wrench:

Scaffold-ETH 2 is an open-source, up-to-date toolkit for building decentralized applications (dapps) on the Ethereum blockchain. It’s designed to make it easier for developers to create and deploy smart contracts and build user interfaces that interact with those contracts.

Scaffold-ETH 2 has everything you need to get started with a project quickly! Learn more at GitHub - scaffold-eth/scaffold-eth-2: Open source forkable Ethereum dev stack

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/0xEthChicago/status/1666462935252705280?s=20 I think the next step is to add the workshop to this form here.

1 Like

Added it just now, let me know if you need anything else!

1 Like